MENU
GET LISTED
GET LISTED
SHOW ALLPOPULAR CATEGORIES

Price

$80

Logo of Infusionsoft
Ask Vendor A QuestionFind A Better App
Logo of Infusionsoft

Infusionsoft REVIEW

Marketing Software

20 user reviews
USER SATISFACTION 97%
OUR SCORE 9.0

User reviews


User reviews in total: 20

16
4
0
0
0

Average Rating:

Write your own review of this product

Add a review

The most favorable review

Neil

4 months ago


Pros: In my opinion, the best part about Infusionsoft is their excellent customer support. I can depend on their live chat for help any time. A number of agents have helped us out many times and the phone agents are friendly and responsive. There is a family atmosphere to working with this company. Plus, the email broadcasts are very helpful for my business.

Cons: I find it time consuming to use the editing feature in the email broadcasts. When I delete a line, the whole format of the email changes and I have to reformat from the beginning. Another glitch is our broadcasts are stopped because the vendor says they are spam. But our emails are not spam and I would like to know the number of subscribers who are calling it spam.

The least favorable review

Olivia

12 months ago


Pros: I love everyone that is involved with Infusionsoft and the Icon event is amzing. There are lot of amazing features and perk so you can use this tool to its fullest. I like the campaign builder. Clate is great person and I can’t wait to see what are next features.

Cons: I started using this tool for a year and I still have some troubles in understanding it. We are team of 3 people and we really need plus one person that would help us to better understand how this program works. It is pricy tool and If I need someone to help me run it then the sum goes up. In my opinion it would be greta if they could qualify the audience before having them sign up for the program becuase then they figure out that the tool is difficult to understand for newbies.

Published 11 months ago
Verified
user
I love that Infusionsoft offers lead generation programs, post-purchase follow up, and marketing automation all in a single system. These features help me to continually...



What do you think about this review? Great Poor
Published 12 months ago
Verified
user
I like Infusionsoft’s automation possibilities, I’m able to take contact all the way from optin forms so I can tag and segment marketing campaigns. I can do...



What do you think about this review? Great Poor
Published 12 months ago
Verified
user
I love that Infusionsoft allows us to know our subscribers better and we can record their details for anytime use. The app makes it easy to offer personalized experiences...



What do you think about this review? Great Poor
Published 12 months ago
Verified
user
I love everyone that is involved with Infusionsoft and the Icon event is amzing. There are lot of amazing features and perk so you can use this tool to its fullest. I...



What do you think about this review? Great Poor
Published 12 months ago
Verified
user
What I like most about this tool is the email automation. It allows me to set up journeys for the customers and to lead them through an automation funnel so I can know...



What do you think about this review? Great Poor
Published 12 months ago
Verified
user
InfusionSoft offers great opportunities for marketing automation, post-purchase and lead generation. Everything is centralized into one system. It allows us to gather...



What do you think about this review? Great Poor
Published 1 year ago
Verified
user
Infusionsoft helps our company to offer a polished and satisfying experience to our customers. The software is dependable and the vendor keeps improving it constantly. It...



What do you think about this review? Great Poor
Published 1 year ago
Verified
user
The support team of Infusion is one of the best, they are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Campaign automation is powerful and effective. The community is a...



What do you think about this review? Great Poor
Published 1 year ago
Verified
user
In my opinion, Infusionsoft can perform 90% of your CRM tasks at an affordable cost. You can do the remaining 10% through the API or a third party vendor in their...



What do you think about this review? Great Poor
Brett Farr
Report a concern

Published 2 years ago
Verified
user
Pro
review
1. The Infusionsoft Campaign Builder is a marketer’s best friend




What do you think about this review? Great Poor

Thank you for submitting your review!

In order to ensure high-quality of our reviews we'll have to verify your email address. Please insert your email address below.

Thank you!

A verification email has been sent to the address you provided. Please click on the link in that email to finalize your review submission.

Page last modified

Share
Tweet
+1
Share