What are the best aspects of this product?
1. I can send a winning business proposal in a matter of seconds.
2. Thanks to automation I'm doing more sales and less data entry.
3. All my interactions with clients & prospects (whether in Gmail or Funnel CRM) are automatically tracked and displayed within the CRM.
4. My work-related messages/leads doesn't get mixed up with other emails as Funnel CRM automatically labels them with the stage of the sales process they are in (new, negotiation, won or lost).
5. Last but not least, I've successfully improved my rate of lead capture by building and integrating a web contact form into my website with Funnel CRM without any technical knowledge.
What aspects are problematic or could work better?
I think the only thing that is missing from this excellent tool is scheduling.
What features/services would you like to see in future versions of this product?
I would like to see a calendar in this CRM so I can schedule my meetings within the software.
What specific problems in your company were solved by this product?
1. Saved time on data entry.
2. Effective sales follow up.
3. Improved lead capture and conversion rate.
4. Increased revenue per sales person.
5. Lowered sales and marketing costs.
6. Two way Gmail sync helped improve customer relationships.
7. Made it easy to send & create professional business proposals.
Are you a current user of this product?