Customer Support Software
What is Dezide?
Dezide is a guided troubleshooting solution for field service technicians and call center teams. The app helps you create smart troubleshooting guides with built-in knowledge bases and FAQs. These guides can be utilized as self-service tools on customer self-service portals or as a tool for agents to help them when they take calls and troubleshoot issues in the field. Dezide’s product list includes: Contact Center Portal, Embedded, Self Service, and Offline Troubleshooter.
The Contact Center Portal can be utilized by agents to respond to calls, search the knowledge base, resolve problems, and close the case. The portal can be displayed with a Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and a help desk system that tracks and displays all customer interactions on the portal’s interface.
Dezide can also be utilized to create smart guides that can be accessed in the Normal mode by inexperienced agents, or the Advanced mode by skilled agents. A built-in search engine enables users to search the troubleshooter guide to find specific information like error messages, questions, and keywords. Agents can write feedback comments on troubleshooting steps and FAQ articles in the knowledge base based on customer interactions and their experience.
Dezide helps users create self-service guides for customers that can be integrated into their existing website or accessed through a dedicated, custom branded self-service portal. The information in the guides is taken from the general knowledge base, but is presented a less complex and user-friendly manner. The guides include images, videos, built-in search, and FAQ articles.
Overview of Dezide Benefits
- Contact Center Portal: An agent-facing interface that can be utilized to answer calls, search the knowledge base, troubleshoot issues, and close the call.
- Dezide Advisor: You can create a custom-branded guided troubleshooting knowledge base for both self-service and agent resolution which can be embedded in your own CMS and portals.
- Offline Troubleshooter: Agents and customers can access the same troubleshooting guide without an internet connection. The Troubleshooter is automatically updated with new information whenever connection is available.
- For field service: The Troubleshooter automatically gathers product information from field service teams and adds it to the smart guide, speeding up the time taken for resolution.
- For consumers: The Troubleshooter can be customized and translated into multiple languages. It also offers built-in automatic question answering based on identified user data, such as what connection the customer is using.
Overview of Dezide Features
- Automatic data synchronization
- Computer telephony integration (CTI)
- Contact center portal
- Content feedback tool
- Content search engine
- Custom branding for troubleshooters
- DecisionEngine API
- Dezide Web Service API
- FAQ articles
- Field service solution
- Intelligent guides
- Multilingual support
- Normal/advanced guides
- Offline troubleshooter
- Portal customization
- Self-service portal
- Website integration
Dezide Position In Our Categories
Position of Dezide in our main categories:
Dezide is also listed in the following subcategories:
|Call Center Software||#11|
Each enterprise has its own characteristics, and might call for a specific Call Center Software solution that will be fit for their business size, type of clients and staff and even specific niche they deal with. You should not count on finding a perfect software that is going to work for each business regardless of their history is. You should keep in mind what the software is intended to do for your business and your workers. Do you require an easy and intuitive service with just essential functions? Will you really use the advanced functionalities required by experts and large enterprises? Are there any particular features that are especially beneficial for the industry you operate in? If you ask yourself these questions it will be much easier to locate a trustworthy service that will match your budget.
How Much Does Dezide Cost?
Dezide Pricing Plans For Enterpises & Small Business:
Please contact the vendor for a custom quote.
- Large Enterprises
- Medium Business
- On Premise
- Cloud Hosted
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
- PHONE NO.
Popular Dezide Alternatives
Top Competitors To Dezide By Price
What are Dezide pricing details?
Dezide Pricing Plans:
Please contact the vendor for a custom quote.
What integrations are available for Dezide?
Dezide Advisor offers easy integration with ticketing/CRM systems and agent dashboards.
Thank you for submitting your review!
In order to ensure high-quality of our reviews we'll have to verify your email address. Please insert your email address below.
A verification email has been sent to the address you provided. Please click on the link in that email to finalize your review submission.
Page last modified